7 Day – 800 calorie diet meal plan for Quick Fat-loss
In this day and age, everyone is always concerned about their size and weight. It’s a rather bothersome fact, but we all know that it is healthier and appealing to be slim and in shape.
Something that many people don’t know is that the appearance of your body depends mainly on what you eat, and less on how active you are in terms of working out, etc.
However, with all the different types of diets you read about in magazines, books or articles and hear about on TV, it can become pretty confusing to know which weight loss methods is truly the most effective to blast off the fat and look your absolute best.
That’s why we’ve come up with this 800 calorie diet meal plan that you will need to follow only for a mere week to get you started on the right track.
Why calorie counting?
The calorie count method for meal plans has been shown to be the most effective due to a number of reasons.
First of all, it is a well-known fact that calories are what provide us with energy. Calories are not necessarily ‘bad’, seeing as how you can’t really live if you don’t get a certain amount of calories on the daily. In fact, the right amount of calories from the right sources (i.e. healthy, nutritious foods) can do wonders for your physique, your skin, hair, and even your mood.
A mistake that causes many people to put on unwanted weight is the fact that they do not keep track of the number of calories they consume on an everyday basis. This leads to them believing that they are eating less than they actually are, and becoming frustrated when they aren’t seeing the weight loss results that they were expecting to see. It’s pretty unpleasant to feel as if you are fruitlessly working hard, which is why the calorie count method is a major plus.
In addition to that, keeping track of your calories and sticking to a certain amount can help you to feel more satisfied at the end of the day, because you know that you hit your goal and are benefiting your body.
However, there is another problem.
People that do attempt to begin the calorie count method on their own tend to set calorie limits that are too high such as 1100 Calorie Diet or too low such HCG Diet Plan (about 500 calorie a day), and they usually obtain those calories from unhealthy sources such as processed, tinned foods or artificial ‘low-calorie’ junk food.
That’s why we’ve come up with a perfectly nutritious, filling and delicious meal plan that allows a moderate amount of food that adds up to approximately 800 calories a day .
The meal plan
By now, you are probably wondering what our amazing 800 calorie diet meal plan entails.
“Does it consist of nothing but vegetables ?”
“Will it be an annoying and difficult diet?”
“Will it leave me feeling unpleasantly hungry?”
Well, I’m glad to tell you that the answer to all of these questions is a solid ‘no’.
it’s unlike watermelon diet plan , you can eat whatever you want , but still restricted to 800 calories a day .
The diet plan we have devised is specially formulated to make you feel satiated and pleased while you cleanse your body and begin to lose weight.
Note : there is a Great website can provide you with meal plans (based on calories) , goals, preferences, and what foods you want to avoid eatthismuch.com
- One large peach (70 calories)
- One apple (100 calories)
- One egg (65 calories)
- 100g low-fat cottage cheese (90 calories)
- 150g tuna (275 calories)
- A plate of vegetables, lightly stir fried (110 calories)
- 1/3 cup of cooked oatmeal (90 calories)
- 1 slices wholegrain bread (70 calories)
- One banana (100 calories)
- 100g oil-free kale chips (50 calories)
- Low Calorie BBQ Chicken Pizza (400 calories)
- 50g chicken (120 calories)
- Small plate of veggies salad (50 calories)
- Two cups of almond milk (80 calories)
- 200g of oatmeal made with water (140 calories) with one tbsp honey (65 calories)
- 110g sliced tomatoes (20 calories)
- Any tea without sugar/milk (0-2 calories)
- 200g cucumbers (30 calories)
- 100g beef (265)
- A large plate of fresh veggies with vinaigrette (90 calories)
Grilled Caribbean Chicken Breasts (110 calories)
- Two eggs (130 calories)
- Two slices rye bread (140 calories)
- 200g tomatoes (approx. 30 calories)
- One low-fat fruit yogurt (approx. 100 calories)
- 200g of mango (120 calories)
- 365g stir fried veggies (180 calories)
- 1 wholegrain bread slice (70 calories)
- 1 tsp low-fat olive oil spread (approx 30 calories)
- 150g of any wholegrain cereal (approx. 200 calories)
- One apple (100 calories)
- Small chunk of cheese (30 calories)
- Tea without sugar or milk (0-2 calories)
- 1 mashed sweet potato (105 calories)
- 150g of any fish (approx. 275 calories)
- Small wholegrain pita bread (70 calories)
- 40g fresh mixed vegetables e.g. tomatoes, lettuce, onions, etc. (approx, 20 calories)
- 150g low-fat cottage cheese (approx. 150 calories)
- 1 slice wholegrain bread (70 calories)
- One banana (100 calories)
- 1 boiled sweet potato with grated cheese (120 calories)
- 40g of avocado (70 calories) with black pepper
- 200g lobster (180 calories)
- 1/2 cup cooked brown rice (110 calories)
- 1 cup of cooked steel cut oats (170 calories)
- Black tea with low-fat milk (approx. 60 calories)
- One small peach (40 calories)
- Small apple with peanut butter (90 calories)
- 100g chicken (240 calories)
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa (110 calories)
- Mixed vegetable salad with vinaigrette (90 calories)
And there you have it—your 800 calorie diet meal plan is complete. Follow these steps to a T for seven days in a row, and you will see some massive changes in your body. Your bloating will be reduced, fat will be significantly less visible, and you will just feel cleaner and fresher, with more energy.
This diet has been designed to be high in fiber, and with a decent amount of protein. The reason for these two key points is because fiber and protein are two nutrients that help to keep you satiated and prevent hunger.
In addition to that, the fruit was added in each and every day of the week for that boost of detoxification and hydration, as well as a fair bit of vegetables for extra vitamins, here are 22 simple fruit and veggie detox can help through your program.
As a last minute reminder, I’d just like to say that it is a good idea to consult with your doctor before beginning this diet plan if you are someone with any kind of medical condition, just so that you can be on the safe side.
I also recommend the 21 days diet it’s safe , easy and fast Diet .
Now, it’s time for you to get off of the couch. No more procrastinating or lazing around day after day. No more complaining about your weight, while not actually doing anything about it.
Go ahead and begin your diet plan right now! Good luck!